Entry Level Landscape Craftsperson
Come learn in a supportive environment the craft and grit of building patios, planting gardens, setting stone, and moving dirt. All of our building team including foreman initially started as entry level and worked their way up through the company. This means so can you! This position would start in late March or early April and end in mid-November. Our goal in the next couple of years is to provide year round employment for whoever wants it, this year we kept 8 people working in the winter doing remodeling and snow removal.
This is an athletic job, you won’t be able to do it healthily without preparing your body every day and working on proper form. If starting every day with hip flexor stretches and planks sounds cool, you might be a good fit. If it sounds lame, you probably don’t want to apply.
Why should you apply?
● Drama-free workplace
● Awesome co-workers
● Field Fit program. We start every day with a 10 minute body readiness session.
● We love NE and are in a bike and bus friendly location
● Competitive pay
● Simple IRA w/ Company Match
● Sick/Injured Paid Leave – Because we’re normal people and stuff happens…
● Normalized work hours – no late evenings or weekends
P.S. Our team’s past jobs are: Server, Cube Dweller, Cooks, Construction, Concrete, Musician, Barista, Sales, Clothing Design, Marketing, Food Delivery, Event Planner…